Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Painting a dinosaur statue

Me, my mum and brothers were painting dinosaur statues and we were so excited to paint it. There were only two paint brushes, Elijah and I let the younger two start first. The younger two painted the trex and me and Elijah waited on the couch while they finish. When they were done, me and Elijah allowed it to dry. it was dried for 2hours when it was dried our dad came from work and he tried to guess which dinosaurs we pained he got two right but got the other two wrong. I had so much fun and I can't wait for the next activities that we will be doing next.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great activity Blessing. I know that Timothy would have loved the dinosaurs and have been able to tell you all about them. Do you have a picture of your finished paintings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool activity, Blessing! Stay happy and safe! Mrs Adina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it was lots of fun Flynn. Hope you are enjoying your day.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.